Sunday, April 26, 2009

My "100 day" plan

So I'm starting my new job tomorrow and have been hearing a lot lately about Barack Obama's first 100 days and how he has fared. So I thought to myself, I should consider where I want to be after 100 days on the job and what key milestones do I want to have accomplished. So here we go:

  1. I want to be considered as SME regarding my aspects of the product
  2. I want to be considered as quite knowledgeable about the entire product set
  3. I want to reduce the workload on my manager
  4. I want to feel comfortable with the product development process
  5. I want to start to build trust with my team
I know that there aren't really specific or measurable, but they are areas where I will be tracking my progress.

3 comments:

  1. PS, your site is a pain-in-the-butt to post to. :) I hate having to log in with my AIM account in order to comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SME is a "Subject Matter Expert". Sorry about the site being difficult...blame google :)

    ReplyDelete